Rx Opioids: What You Need to Know
HELPFUL NUMBERS WHEN YOU NEED THEM:
1. Disaster Distress Helpline (24/7)1-800-985-5990TTY 1-800-846-8517 Crisis counseling and referrals.
2. Suicide Prevention Lifeline (24/7)1-800-273-8255TTY 800-799-4889
3. Spanish Suicide Prevention Line (24/7)1-888-628-9454
4. SAMHSA's Treatment Referral Line (24/7)1-800-662-4357 Referrals to mental health and substance abuse treatment facilities.
5. National Domestic Violence Hotline 1-800-799-7233
6. Eldercare Locator 1-800-677-1116 Services for older adults and their families.
7. HRSA Health Center Locator 1-877-464-4772 HRSA health centers care for you, even if you have no health insurance.
Get more information from SAMHSA or call 1-877-SAMHSA7 (1-877-726-4727).
SAMHSA’s National Helpline
Free and confidential information in English and Spanish for individuals and family members facing substance abuse and mental health issues.
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.